Monday, February 22, 2016

Island Hope (Wildflower B&B Romance #4) by Kimberly Rose Johnson













Title: Island Hope (Wildflower B&B Romance #4)
Author: Kimberly Rose Johnson
Pages: 149
Release Date: February 28, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Mountain Brook INK
Format: eBook (also available in paperback)
Note: I had the wonderful opportunity to be one of the final proofreaders before release. I have written my honest opinion of this story based on that reading.

About the book:

     Metal sculptor Hope Michaels gave up on art when her creativity was zapped by another. Burying herself in her electrical contracting business, Hope takes a job on Wildflower Island. She never imagines that a job at the Wildflower Resort will turn everything in her life upside down. But that’s exactly what happens when her best friend and employer, Piper, plays matchmaker.

     A lonely widower throws all his energy into raising his teenage daughter, but when he is promoted to manager of the Wildflower Resort, things at home don’t go as smoothly as planned. Worried about his relationship with his daughter, he seeks advice from a feisty-but-sweet newcomer. Will she help smooth his path or will things only get more complicated?

My review:

     This is a fantastic end to a wonderful series!

     This is the final book in a “true” series. You need to read all four books in order to get the full measure of enjoyment out of them.

     In this book Hope Michaels arrives on Wildflower Island to handle a contract job at the resort. While there she meets Derrick Trainor and the two of them take center stage as they get to know each other. They each have some heavy duty baggage to work through before they are able to venture beyond co-workers and then casual friendship.

     I thoroughly enjoyed watching them grow individually. Then they were each able to seek God for His help in learning to forgive and heal from their wounds. This was a marvelous example of how believers are supposed to mature and handle the tough issues of relationships.

     I loved this entire series. I don’t think that you can go wrong in spending some of your free time reading these wonderful stories. This book gets a rating of 5 stars from me and I’m highly recommending it.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like I need to get my hands on the first 3 books! I find it pretty interesting how she goes from metal sculptor to electrician! There's a true DIYer! lol Looking forward to these books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, if you happen to be a Kindle Unlimited user, you can read all four of them free! Pretty good deal, huh!

      Delete
    2. lol I'm not Miralee. I wish I was!

      Delete